Summary of a recent Nielsen survey of 5,000 connected device owners says this about iPad owners:
- tablet owners own multiple connected devices
- nearly half describe themselves as early adopters of technology
- 25 percent have incomes of $100,000 or more
- over half have a bachelors degree or higher
- two-thirds have downloaded a paid application
I match all but one. Perhaps now that I own an iPad I’ll reach that income level. How about you? Are you an iPad owner? Does this survey describe you?
More on the survey from eWeek.